in die huis wood wick soy wax candle
Hand poured with love in New Hanover, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa.
Burn Time: 30 – 40 hours.
- Remove the candle from all packaging and place on a heat resistant surface.
- Light the wood wick all the way across.
- Allow the candle to burn 3 – 4 hours until the wax melts out to all the edges of the vessel.
- Always trim the wood wick (trim away burnt black wood wick) between each burn.
- Keep the candle away from drafts, such as ceiling fans, air conditioners or breezes as this can cause an uneven burn or tunnelling.
- Never move or handle the candle while burning.
- Never leave an unattended candle burning.